Will this be for mac?

Mode 7 and Determinance discussion

Moderator: Admins

Paul

Re: Will this be for mac?

Postby Paul » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:00 pm

This thread makes me depressed now - we were so certain we'd be able to do Macterminance at one point.

We couldn't get a good publishing outlet for a Mac version so we had to can it for the time being. Really sorry to everyone who wants Macterminance but we've gotta stick to things that are going to bring in the money at the moment just to keep going.

There's always Boot Camp... Sad
Paul Kilduff-Taylor

Mode 7 Games
Paul

Postby Paul » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:59 pm

I got annoyed with this situation and approached another Mac publisher - we'll see if they get back to me and what the situation is.
Paul Kilduff-Taylor

Mode 7 Games
Tr1skal

Postby Tr1skal » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:12 am

As the original creator of this thread 2 years ago (forgot my password, lol) I'm wondering if you got any closer. I was very excited when I saw the game was done, then very depressed when I saw it was a .exe file. Just curious on if it will ever be for mac. Thanks.
Paul

Postby Paul » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:01 am

Hi,

I approached a number of Mac publishers about this but ultimately couldn't get a response out of any of them. The Mac scene is pretty niche and we can't afford to develop a Mac version without funding, currently. I'm sorry about that, but if anyone would like to suggest a good Mac publisher or even email them asking them to take a look at the game and contact us, that would be a big help.
Paul Kilduff-Taylor

Mode 7 Games
Tr1skal

Postby Tr1skal » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:54 pm

this is bad news indeed. Oh well, i guess I can wait a little longer.

Return to “General”