Knuckle Dusters?

Mode 7 and Determinance discussion

Moderator: Admins

TwingeCrag

Knuckle Dusters?

Postby TwingeCrag » Sun May 06, 2007 7:41 am

I was just wondering, does anyone think it would be an interesting idea to put small handheld things on the legs and feet, and use the editor to perform kung-fu? I'd love to do some funky matrix-style esque moves. Cool
rats_
Star Spawn of Cthulhu

Re: Knuckle Dusters?

Postby rats_ » Sun May 06, 2007 8:29 am

Hmmm... How would you use your mouse to do that.. It would look a bit silly, unless you would work hard on the animations. Or make completely different kind of things with the mouse. (not swinging, but "stabbing" with your hands and so on. COMPLETELY different than the normal animations.)
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn !
Toshers

Postby Toshers » Sun May 06, 2007 10:37 am

To be honest, i'd just really like to be able to do damage with your empty hand once you've dropped your sword. It looks so karate-choppish! I do it to people often enough even now, so i cant imagine how much i'd use it if it could actually do damage XD

You could add a 'HUMILIATED' announcement in for it, like when people get knifed in CS =]
Andy M
richygorgan

Postby richygorgan » Mon May 07, 2007 9:54 am

^^^^
I nee tat now!!!
Sorry for my poor spelling i had to type as quickly as possible...it means much.
"one illustrious disciple " - Ian
Paul

Postby Paul » Wed May 16, 2007 4:56 pm

The update features a weapon known only as "The Crossbow Which Cannot Be Fired." It currently does 0.1 times the damage of Azarus if you hit someone with it. It's not going to change any time soon.

I think this should satisfy your need to humiliate others with a stupid weapon.
Paul Kilduff-Taylor

Mode 7 Games
rats_
Star Spawn of Cthulhu

Postby rats_ » Sat May 19, 2007 7:11 pm

Kewl!
Now we need a "Mysterious Z Sword" which does about same amount of damage, but is as fast as it does NOT do damage. That is, if damage is AzarusDmg x 0.1, then speed is AzarusSpd / 0.1. Got it? VERY FAST. So that you oculd just swing it and no-one would know what you're doing.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn !
RoYLanDz

Postby RoYLanDz » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:33 am

TwingeCrag wrote:I was just wondering, does anyone think it would be an interesting idea to put small handheld things on the legs and feet, and use the editor to perform kung-fu? I'd love to do some funky matrix-style esque moves. 8)

How about putting an accessorized brass knuckles on your both hands and also in your feet.
And the Kung fu thing you want the most, just be careful that knuckles could be dangerous hitting a target unwarned.

Return to “General”