HI ALL! the game i was looking for! and not only me!

Mode 7 and Determinance discussion

Moderator: Admins

Dlegion

HI ALL! the game i was looking for! and not only me!

Postby Dlegion » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:46 pm

hi all to this community! ...a very hidden community! is easier find taliban's site than this game! anyway a word on a JKA forum got my interest...now i'm here!

demo tested....is very little, but considering that is more a "simulator" than a game...is perfect!
i got many troubles to buy it (your site refuses my e-mail!!!crazy), but finally with the help of a friend i think i'm gonna be one of you in short time!
i play JKA (jedi academy) with the uber-great ForcemodIII, a mod with add saber stances, moves, a lot of stuff.
but is always "scripted" and the real saber free movements are limited! this game is...kinda fantastic!
the only bad thing (not only for me, a lot of my friends thinks it...) are the "movement". fly around is cool, but in this way no acrobatics, no strategic movent in fights...is a bit "simpler" under this aspect.
i spreaded the demo around to my JKA clan, and to other friends....everyone is VERY pleased by it....anyway they have some questions before decide to buy it:
- how many sabers are there? there are real gameplay difference between them? there are "staff" saber (darth maul type) and two saber (one in each hand)? two handed sabers? axes?
- there are some map/location with objects in it, or just mountains and water?
- there is a "cheaper price" for an entire clan plus some friends buying it?
- you can slice piece of enemys? (i know, i told them this is not JKA ghoul2....but nothing)
- is possible fight multiple foes at one time? like with one strong swing hit two opponents one near the other.

for now i think i've bored you enought! sorry eh..but is the type of game a lot of JKA players wait since they liked a saber!

very very GG for this game!

bye!

EDIT-----------------------------------
hem....is this community dead??
4 servers...and all empty!
me and a firend saw just one guy named "dead142" or something like it....in the whole game session!!
no really...how much players are there playing online??
bye all

EDIT2---------------------------
there is a manual for this game.....with "tricks" or suggests? thanks
richygorgan

Re: HI ALL! the game i was looking for! and not only me!

Postby richygorgan » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:32 pm

Hi, im just a regular here, well the forums are dead, and as far as i know so is the game, but anways ill answer what i can:
- there are some map/location with objects in it, or just mountains and water? - Just mountains and water
- you can slice piece of enemys? (i know, i told them this is not JKA ghoul2....but nothing) - If you mean slice bodys parts of enemys, no you cant.
- is possible fight multiple foes at one time? like with one strong swing hit two opponents one near the other.- Yea pretty ure you can

Anyways the creators are making a retail version with more sutff in it.
"one illustrious disciple " - Ian
Dlegion

Postby Dlegion » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:15 am

thanks man!

reeeealy bad it is all dead here Sad i just bought the game, game code is not valid as cherry on the cake.... my friends and clan mates got disappointed.....i hope someone of the team will answer me... anyway i probably just dropped 15 euros to the wind....will probably not even do a legal action for a such small cash size...anyway is soo not professional here...
mah! very bad, for a good game-idea.....let's hope someone will discover this project and transform it into a serious game.
bye!

EDIT----------

i downloaded another installer.....for god sake this time it worked...so i actually have a working determinance...
after slayng all the ugly guys, i noticed that theyr names went in the bot section...but edge is not there.
i beated him like others, with never lose a duel. mah.
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:11 pm

Hi Dlegion, many apologies you had trouble registering, I'm trying to remove the old version of Determinance from sites.

We're awaiting a January retail release when there will be a lot more people playing. Until then we still get people playing every so often - come into IRC ("chat" in-game) and say hi.

Ian
Dlegion

Postby Dlegion » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:10 pm

hi to you, Ian!

no problem, hope my tone don't seems too rude....because i don't want be.
i must do lots of compliment right now, for the good work on that game.
but not only...
i made a 360 degrees mod for dawn of war: Dark Crusade, i made lots of maps with radiant
(map editor for Quake 3 engine based games, like jedi knight academy),
some publicated on http://jediknight3.filefront.com/ ....and some other things here and there...
i have work, and few free time....anyway, if i can help doing something....
i'm not good in coding programs,but i learn quite fast using editors,and i'm full of ideas,
put togheter on paper and PC in lot of years...maybe this can be useful to your project...
if you're interested call me on MSN at "punisher_dio@hotmail.com" or use e-mail (the same address)
thnaks for answer and...see you soon...on servers Wink

Return to “General”