nestharus

alive?

Postby nestharus » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:53 pm

anyone alive?
xxxinfectorxxx

Re: alive?

Postby xxxinfectorxxx » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:01 pm

nestharus wrote:anyone alive?

yeah so i really like the game and would love to play it online but i was wondering the same thing...see i don't wanna shell out
17 buckaroos and find that there is no one to play with! so if there are still people playing determinance please feel free to let me know and i will buy a key.

EDIT

now that i think about it if there where people still playing and posting in the forum someone
would have answered this guy. guess this is a game that no one plays. its a shame though cause
its pretty fun. oh well....
artr0x

Postby artr0x » Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 pm

xxxinfectorxxx wrote:
nestharus wrote:anyone alive?

yeah so i really like the game and would love to play it online but i was wondering the same thing...see i don't wanna shell out
17 buckaroos and find that there is no one to play with! so if there are still people playing determinance please feel free to let me know and i will buy a key.

EDIT

now that i think about it if there where people still playing and posting in the forum someone
would have answered this guy. guess this is a game that no one plays. its a shame though cause
its pretty fun. oh well....

The servers are currently overloaded with to many players during some periods of the day. So yes, it is alive.
It's just that no one used the forums
FS2 beta discord: https://discord.gg/m25ZjbW come say hi!
Alton0

Postby Alton0 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:59 am

i don't wanna shell out17 buckaroos and find that there is no one to play with! so if there are still people playing determinance please feel free to let me know and i will buy a key.
liza

Return to “General”