Can't update/register.

Post your woes here and we will do our best to sort them out
Zhyn

Can't update/register.

Postby Zhyn » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:45 pm

So I decided to buy the game but could not buy it through mode7games site because they wanted an isp or paid e-mail address. So I bought the game through Garagegames. Now I can't update the game to 1.7, only 1.6 using the in game updater. And after it does update I can't register the game. Same thing with downloading v1.7 from mode7games, I can't register the game with that installer.

I take it you connect to who evers server you bought the game from to register the key? So a key from garagegames wont work for the installer from mode7games because they each contact their own server to verify the key?

Grr.

*10 days later* =/
Did I kill the board or something? The day I post is the day everyone stops posting (besides Bardo) ~_~
Last edited by Zhyn on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bardo

Re: Can't update/register.

Postby Bardo » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:41 pm

Same problem here. I can't update to 1.7 with the installer from GarageGames. And, if I download another installer I can't verify the registration key.
Bardo

Postby Bardo » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:32 am

Is this forum dead? because I have not seen any post in some weeks...
And more important, are you still developing stuff for this game? or is it a closed proyect?
I purchased the game because I saw a big potential in it and I wanted to support its development. I see in your home page that you are working on a lot of proyects for next year but, is Determinace one of these proyects?
I would thank some information, and also some help to play the v1.7 with my registered key from Garagegames.
richygorgan

Postby richygorgan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:57 pm

"Is this forum dead?"
Pretty much Sad , i check these forums everyday :/. I think they are still working on it.
"one illustrious disciple " - Ian
Dlegion

Postby Dlegion » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:38 am

i bought it ... now it says cd key is not valid!

what the hell?

help please!
Dead

Postby Dead » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:19 am

I downloaded and bought the the game three days ago and I didn't have any problems at all.
Remember to type the hyphons.

Like this:
abcd-efgh-ijkl-mnopq

Not like this:
abcdefghijklmnopq
Dlegion

Postby Dlegion » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:07 pm

thnaks.
anyway the problem was different...i downloaded another installer..and at the forst try it worked.
veeeery strange...
anyway... thanks

Return to “Technical Support”