Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage (Done: Post #139)

Chat about anything and everything Frozen Synapse

Moderator: Admins

RADAR
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby RADAR » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Group: E
Match ID: 1381838
Player 1: RADR - won - killed 4 / lost 0
Player 2: Kalik - lost - killed 0 / lost 4
RADAR
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby RADAR » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Group: E
Match ID: 1381839
Player 1: RADR - won - killed 4 / lost 0
Player 2: Joust21 - lost - killed 0 / lost 4
RADAR
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby RADAR » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Group: E
Match ID: 1381840
Player 1: RADR - won - killed 4 / lost 2
Player 2: Frostedflak - lost - killed 2 / lost 4
Queso2469
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:33 pm

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby Queso2469 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Group: A
Match ID: 1381730
Player 1: Queso2469 - won - 4 units killed / 2 units lost
Player 2: Master_Yogurt - lost - 2 units killed / 4 units lost
SSSZmeY
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby SSSZmeY » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Group: F
Match ID: 1381713
Player 1: lpcap - lost - 0 units killed / 4 units lost
Player 2: SSSZmeY - won - 4 units killed / 0 units lost

As for the other games:
Games vs robbo85 & simmoo_88 are in progress. simmoo_88 made 2 turns on Saturday, after I had challenged him- I hope he'll continue that match.
I haven't seen any activity from Weekend & ppeerrmsk yet.
User avatar
Najaf
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby Najaf » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:02 am

Hey group B.

Zorbaz (turn 3) and Cyberdragon256 (turn 4), haven't had a move from you both in several days. Just wanted to see if you had an ETA on getting those in as this weekend will be tough for me. If you can, please get your next turns in by mid-week so we're not trying to finish all the turns out this weekend.

Good luck!
CherryPhosphate
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby CherryPhosphate » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Najaf wrote:Hey group B.

Zorbaz (turn 3) and Cyberdragon256 (turn 4), haven't had a move from you both in several days. Just wanted to see if you had an ETA on getting those in as this weekend will be tough for me. If you can, please get your next turns in by mid-week so we're not trying to finish all the turns out this weekend.

Good luck!


I'm also awaiting turns from Zorbaz, Cyberdragon and TrumpSG. I'll be off shift the next 3 days so I'll be waiting ..
tungsten3200
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:26 am

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby tungsten3200 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Group G
Game #1381674
Laurvin - lost - 2 units killed - 4 units lost
Tungsten3200 - win - 4 units killed - 2 units lost
Uminari
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:35 pm

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby Uminari » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:17 am

Group: A
Match ID: 1381817
Player 1: Uminari - won - 4 units killed / 0 units lost
Player 2: Master_Yogurt - lost - 0 units killed / 4 units lost
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OYx4ZWKGj4
Toma
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 am

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby Toma » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:10 pm

CherryPhosphate wrote:
Najaf wrote:Hey group B.

Zorbaz (turn 3) and Cyberdragon256 (turn 4), haven't had a move from you both in several days. Just wanted to see if you had an ETA on getting those in as this weekend will be tough for me. If you can, please get your next turns in by mid-week so we're not trying to finish all the turns out this weekend.

Good luck!


I'm also awaiting turns from Zorbaz, Cyberdragon and TrumpSG. I'll be off shift the next 3 days so I'll be waiting ..


It was expected that some users would drop out, so you dont need to worry about those games at least and you'll get more games in the final round. ;)
User avatar
Wok
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:43 pm
Location: France

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby Wok » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Group: D
Match ID: 1381686
Player 1: Wok - lost - 1 units killed / 4 units lost
Player 2: Monsieur_Crepe - won - 4 units killed / 1 units lost
Youtube: NA
User avatar
silvergray
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby silvergray » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Najaf wrote:
silvergray wrote:Group B:


Match ID: 1381763
Player 1: silvergray- lost - 2 units killed / 3 units lost
Player 2: Najaf - won - 3 units killed / 2 units lost

Game id 1381763



youtube: https://youtu.be/41nhQ4w4y9g

Good game Silver. Kind of a garbage win on my part. You kept landing those rocket shots so I had to switch to conservative mode.


Well I shouldn't have lost all my other dudes early. Your tactic was sound.
User avatar
silvergray
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby silvergray » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:44 pm

CherryPhosphate wrote:Group B (like the rally cars)

Match 138548 CherryPhosphate vs silvergray

2 for 2 on kills, CherryPhosphate loses by -10 points


This is wrong. I had three dudes left, you had only two.
User avatar
silvergray
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby silvergray » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Group B:


Match ID: 1381765
Player 1: silvergray- lost - 0 units killed / 1 units lost
Player 2: TrumpSG - won - 3 units killed / 0 units lost
CherryPhosphate
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: Frozen Synapse Legacy Tournament - First Stage

Postby CherryPhosphate » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:07 pm

silvergray wrote:
CherryPhosphate wrote:Group B (like the rally cars)

Match 138548 CherryPhosphate vs silvergray

2 for 2 on kills, CherryPhosphate loses by -10 points


This is wrong. I had three dudes left, you had only two.


My bad, not sure how I got that wrong!

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users