Do games affect the psyche?

Chat about anything and everything Frozen Synapse

Moderator: Admins

Geoni

Do games affect the psyche?

Post by Geoni » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:44 am

I love games and spend a lot of free time at the computer. Now the game industry can offer many options for games, but I noticed that those of them that are based on mysticism and horrors are the most exciting and high-quality. When I am completely fascinated by the passage of the game, I begin to experience the plot. Sometimes I dream about it after. Do you think this is normal? To be honest, I wouldn't want me to dream it all.
Hloe

Re: Do games affect the psyche?

Post by Hloe » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:53 am

I play a lot myself, but so far I have not had such problems. Perhaps you are just overly emotional. If you feel that you can’t get the thought out of the game out of your head, just take CBD oil. I would recommend purekana today it is the best cbd oil for sale. This is a good herbal remedy to relax and fall asleep. You have a healthy body and you don't need to take this remedy all the time, only with large emotional stress or fatigue.
sam1789collins

Post by sam1789collins » Fri May 10, 2019 9:11 am

Yes, Games affect our physics most but as we all know that excess of everything is bad. If you play games all day then it will lead you to stress and anxiety. But the game lovers can't think about that. Playing games is their passion but for health, you must take something that will regularly give you energy like CBD Oil for Anxiety. It will not only give you the energy but take you away from the stress.
cjig

Post by cjig » Tue May 28, 2019 7:20 am

If you have problems sleeping at night, you may consider using CBD oil to relief your anxiety. Cannabidoil, commonly known as CBD, also has a number of health benefits, including easing symptoms of stress, anxiety, and pain.