Wishlist thread

Chat about anything and everything Frozen Synapse

Moderator: Admins

jhawk

Re: Wishlist thread

Postby jhawk » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:26 pm

x62s wrote:(...fine tuning a peek-around-the-corner action where there are multiple waypoints on the same spot)

Scorpion0x17 wrote:The toolbox (spanner in the bottom right corner of the screen) is useful for that situation (basically, amongst other things, allows you to split a plan up into multiple sections, and select between them - so 'go up to and around corner' could be one section, then 'return back around corner' could be another).
I'd love it if it were that easy. The layers feature is too bug-prone, at least on my computer. Make it more reliable. There's a wish.
Scorpion0x17

Postby Scorpion0x17 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:45 pm

jhawk wrote:The layers feature is too bug-prone, at least on my computer. Make it more reliable. There's a wish.

I still use layers from time to time, but still haven't seen any of the bugs you've reported. Though I must admit I do do the 'dragging the waypoints out so that I can get to them all, and then dragging them back' thing most of the time, because I rarely need more than one additional layer.
trolling [verb]:
Posting with the intention of provoking a reaction.
Christo

Postby Christo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 am

I would love the chance to play FS in a fantasy setting, with fighters, mages & rogues etc. Having persistent characters for all maps.

Would be awesome, the mechanics would really suit a fantasy RPG.

PS - love the game in it's current format too.
whisky_bravo

Postby whisky_bravo » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 pm

seanpuallynch wrote:I wish is to have a BUGATTI VERON.

Keep posting spam, one day you'll have enough money to buy one!
Scorpion0x17

Postby Scorpion0x17 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:02 pm

whisky_bravo wrote:
seanpuallynch wrote:I wish is to have a BUGATTI VERON.

Keep posting spam, one day you'll have enough money to buy one!

It would be a fantastic game feature though!

C'mon Mode7, where's our Veron's?

I can see no reason why you have not implemented it yet!

Clearly all you're interested in is making money!

:-P :-P :-P
:lol: :lol: :lol:
trolling [verb]:
montyjj

Postby montyjj » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:03 pm

hello!
i dunno if somebody mentioned it yet, but i'd love a possibility to put a "shadow" enemy unit anywhere on screen. the reason is simple: in dark games you can only operate with the last seen position of enemy units. but almost everytime they're certainly somewhere else. how can i predict enemy actions if i actually can't even "imagine" (game-wise) its location?
you can say that that's the purpose of dark mode, but i still can plan enemy movement from the position where it was seen last - even though it's certainly not there anymore. that makes any enemy planning useless.
i don't think that taking one of the most important features of the game away is the true purpose of dark mode, or is it?
Scorpion0x17

Postby Scorpion0x17 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 pm

You can click-and-drag ghost units to move them around.
trolling [verb]:
montyjj

Postby montyjj » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Scorpion0x17 wrote:You can click-and-drag ghost units to move them around.

no! really? fine, i'm a *insert your favourite swear-word*. always something new to learn :]
thanks!
Maetco

Postby Maetco » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 am

marvinsmith078 wrote:Wish that the game plans we gets from reply the games. It seems whereas foods and health and we decides firdt which health or foods are help us in which place not wasting more time to collectin in health.

First I would like to say wtf. Then I wuold like to say WTF!!! Seems to be a serious case of wrong place, wrong time and wrong language.
jhawk

Postby jhawk » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:40 am

Maetco wrote:
marvinsmith078 wrote:Wish that the game plans we gets from reply the games. It seems whereas foods and health and we decides firdt which health or foods are help us in which place not wasting more time to collectin in health.

First I would like to say wtf. Then I wuold like to say WTF!!! Seems to be a serious case of wrong place, wrong time and wrong language.
It's spam. Notice the links in the signature.
Space Voyager

Postby Space Voyager » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:12 pm

I wish there was a kind of advanced match making system. You can set which modes you want to play but you can not set which rank of players is suitable for you. A lot of new players are arriving and playing against them seems a bit of a cheat. I love the "press a button to find a game", so I'd be happy to have additional settings in terms of rank.

Perhaps there should be limitations - one is only able to go 10, 20 levels below his own rank. Something to that effect, the idea could be much more refined, I admit.
Space Voyager

Postby Space Voyager » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Oh, more on this "advanced match-making system"... I want a possibility to leave a match request, like - I want 5 matches, the rest is set in the normal way (which modes are an option to you). This would allow your request to be fulfilled while you're not even around and by players who come around instead of only those who are online at the moment.
Preacher

Postby Preacher » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:17 pm

I started playing recently with a friend and I wish there was a 2v2 mode. Though I guess I am not the first on this one.
Maetco

Postby Maetco » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Preacher wrote:I started playing recently with a friend and I wish there was a 2v2 mode. Though I guess I am not the first on this one.

There actually was talk about this before RED. They had a vote for coop vs multiplayer with more people than 2 at a time (eg 1vs1vs1, 2vs2). I personally am hoping that when the iPad version is released they start to work on improving FS. Maybe a DLC called GREEN with 1vs1vs1 and 2vs2 modes.
Warlock

Postby Warlock » Mon May 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Bigger maps and the possibility to add several levels in the same scenario.

Return to “General”