iPad beta

Chat about anything and everything Frozen Synapse

Moderator: Admins

blisf

iPad beta

Post by blisf » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:21 am

I really hate to be that guy, it's really not my type. But in an act of desperation, i would like to ask if you could include me to the beta program of frozen synapse on the iPad (1).

I love to play this game when I can, but most of the time im in the go. Actually, i'm typing right now from an iPad :D

I know I haven't been active in the community (only because i think the rest of the community is doing a great job with it), but I am willing todedicate myself to the cause of improving the iPad version as far as I only can.

I'm only doing this act of begging just because I love this game to death and I just can't get enough of it.

I hope you'll understand my condition. Thanks in advance, Lior.
Omroth
Site Admin

Re: iPad beta

Post by Omroth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 pm

For such a nice request I'm sure we can get you on board! Email your deets to robin at mode7games.

Ian
Tudes

Re: iPad beta

Post by Tudes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm in the same boat as Lior, I absolutely loved playing FS on my laptop, but like most people I've only got a few spare hours a day after the job's finished... spending my time looking out the window on my commute instead of playing FS seems like a crying shame; I already purchased my iPad 2 before the iPad 3 forces a price drop just so I could play the game as soon as it came out. How do I get in on the Beta scene? Cause I've been scanning the official channels for a long while now, and haven't found any public statements on the matter.

Best wishes,
Tudes