Hello :o)

Chat about anything and everything Frozen Synapse

Moderator: Admins

limavictor426

Hello :o)

Post by limavictor426 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:11 am

Thought id play a few games as havnt done so for a while. Anything new?? Has the game got a timeout yet?? Has Icebrain got laid yet LOL :lol:
"Good play inspires luck,bad players moan about it"
Scorpion0x17

Re: Hello :o)

Post by Scorpion0x17 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:35 pm

limavictor426 wrote:Thought id play a few games as havnt done so for a while. Anything new?? Has the game got a timeout yet?? Has Icebrain got laid yet LOL :lol:
Auto-update goodness (see: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4285&p=16204&hilit ... ate#p16204) and DLC (currently in beta, I believe).

I believe not (if you mean teh thing to time-out inactive games).

And maybe (he's not been on teh forums as much).
trolling [verb]:
Posting with the intention of provoking a reaction.
wonderhero

Post by wonderhero » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi Limavictor!
Sniper was changed. The attack time is the same 2 sec, but he has now a new bonus aim time 2.4 - 2.5 sec. This means that if the target is hide before that 2 seconds he will be searched by sniper another 2.4 - 2.5 seconds. If he will pop up at second 2 + 2.4 = 4.4 he will be shot instantly. Sniper became more powerful now, I hope not too fearful for some people.

Omroth said that timeout will be implemented in this month.
limavictor426

Post by limavictor426 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Thanks guys, thats interesting re the sniper. Ive not played for a few months thanks to "Dark Souls" Didnt want to play anything until Id finished it, it's an incredible game. Im ready to come back now especially if the time out is FINALLY implemented. Thats still the reason Ive not cared about playing. Good to see you at the top wonderhero, maybe I will put in some time and challenge you for the top spot :lol: :shock: I bought smart bunny Ghost Recon for the 3DS written by J Gollop..shes playing it on expert but says its a great game but too easy !!! LOL Recon you would have a similar problem :wink: Been playing Team Fortress and Left for Dead on steam...run into a few of the guys on there, how I miss the old days :roll:
"Good play inspires luck,bad players moan about it"
Scorpion0x17

Post by Scorpion0x17 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:03 pm

wonderhero wrote:Sniper was changed. The attack time is the same 2 sec, but he has now a new bonus aim time 2.4 - 2.5 sec. This means that if the target is hide before that 2 seconds he will be searched by sniper another 2.4 - 2.5 seconds. If he will pop up at second 2 + 2.4 = 4.4 he will be shot instantly. Sniper became more powerful now, I hope not too fearful for some people.
Ooh. I didn't know about that. Is that in the DLC beta, wonderhero, or a recent 'normal' update?
trolling [verb]:
wonderhero

Post by wonderhero » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

limavictor426 wrote:wonderhero, maybe I will put in some time and challenge you for the top spot :lol:
Opps this not sound good for me. I will take some snipers :P
I bought smart bunny Ghost Recon for the 3DS written by J Gollop..shes playing it on expert but says its a great game but too easy !!!
Nice! Did she play against you ? (joking)
I read about this nice game, pity there is no version for PC :P
Now I'm playing LSN vs Indricotherium and TOMU. I have a nice game with greys vs greys.

Scorpion0x17: yes this is from 'normal' update.
Scorpion0x17

Post by Scorpion0x17 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm

wonderhero wrote:Scorpion0x17: yes this is from 'normal' update.
That will explain why the snipers in the Single Player Campaign have been such crack shots since the update then!

(and, btw, for those that are waiting for me to start on multiplayer (no doubt to teach me a thing or two in the most painful ways possible :P) - I'm getting close to the end of single player campaign, so you won't have much longer to wait!)
trolling [verb]: