Red DLC Achievements and pricing

Chat about anything and everything Frozen Synapse

Moderator: Admins

RoH

Red DLC Achievements and pricing

Postby RoH » Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Hello all,

I'm a huge fan of Frozen Synapse - I bought it on Steam, gifted many copies to friends & steam group mates of me and also created a lot of Frozen Synapse Tournaments in the past.

Besides that I'm an achievement hunter and would rly love achievements also for the dlc. But i think that there are non implemented atm. Will there ne some?

The price is a bit to high for me atm. I bought the base game for~ 13€ and gifted the other copy away to a stranger but i think that over 8€ for a expansion are a bit to overpriced. So I (and a lot of other Fans too) will wait for a discount. My question is: Could you be so kind and make it a little bit cheaper? :D
I'm sure that your sales and income will go up significantly.

Kind regards a true fan of your work
Paul

Re: Red DLC Achievements and pricing

Postby Paul » Thu May 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi - that price point is working well for us currently, so no plans to change it at the moment.

We would like to add some more achievements at some point - no firm date on that yet, though.
Paul Kilduff-Taylor

Mode 7 Games
wilks

Re: Red DLC Achievements and pricing

Postby wilks » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Just going to throw in my support for Red achievements.

I loved the single player for the base game, and the achievements are a great way to 'score' your performance other than just beating the campaign. I hope this is still being considered!

Best-
w

Return to “General”