Looking for players

Chat about anything and everything Frozen Synapse

Moderator: Admins

olip85

Looking for players

Post by olip85 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello everybody,

I can't believe I am creating an account on this forum for this reason, but whatever. FS is a great game but I cannot stand people not playing their first turn or quitting playing when they are losing (it is a bug at the moment I think?). I do not care about my ranking. However I do care about wasting time on orders when my opponent won't play the match, and I don't want to play only matches in which I am at a disadvantage. So if you are interested to play games to the end please reply to this thread so we can arrange a few games together. I don't mind the mode but I prefer playing dark.

Thanks,

Phil
whisky_bravo

Re: Looking for players

Post by whisky_bravo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 am

I'm up for:

Dark anything except Extermination (although I play the odd Light Extermination when I'm looking for a change).

Open to most challenges; I don't have the DLC so don't expect me to be any good with the new modes/units.

Generally I take a few days to finish games, but I finish them!
wonderhero

Post by wonderhero » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:51 am

Anything, but I reject some of IMBA matches such as:

- many shotguns vs many MGs/Snipers on full loaded map
- shotgun vs sniper on full loaded map
- some Secure with Grenadier vs non Rocket/Grenadier

I care my ranking, but I don't care if my opponent has a very low rank. Caring about your rank it means a reason to give of your best.

P.S. Light is as exciting as Dark mode. Just try Disputed to see this :)
Scorpion0x17

Post by Scorpion0x17 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 pm

I play pretty much only dark, and prefer extermination over all the other modes, but I'll play any mode, light or dark.

I too will always finish every game I start, though I may ask to abandon a match in turn one, if the map is a bit stoopid, or the units are particularly unbalanced (and for that reason I prefer to play against opponents who are online, at the same time as me, at the start of the match).
trolling [verb]:
Posting with the intention of provoking a reaction.