Game No Longer on Hard Drive

Post your woes here and we will do our best to sort them out

Moderator: Admins

Kitsune

Game No Longer on Hard Drive

Post by Kitsune » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Hey Guys,

Love the guy, but unfortunately I can't play it at the moment. I'm using Snow Leopard on my Mac and for some odd reason it acts like the files no longer are on the hard drive (has the symbol on the dock, but a question mark). I figured I'd just redownload, but the download link no longer works (also, the page it takes me to has some Chinese characters).

I should also mention that I am currently in China, but I'm not sure if that should really make a difference in anything.

Anyways, any help you guys could give me would be great! Response time will be slow, but I'll try to check from time to time.

Cheers!
Kit
Sid

Re: Game No Longer on Hard Drive

Post by Sid » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Are you able to use http://www.mode7games.com/support/getURL.php to get a download link? Or you mean the link that points you to has chinese characters?

If so, I'd suggest trying to proxy your connection through some other country. If you cannot find an open proxy hop onto the IRC and I can provide you with a temporary one.
Kitsune

Re: Game No Longer on Hard Drive

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:52 am

Sid wrote:Are you able to use http://www.mode7games.com/support/getURL.php to get a download link? Or you mean the link that points you to has chinese characters?

If so, I'd suggest trying to proxy your connection through some other country. If you cannot find an open proxy hop onto the IRC and I can provide you with a temporary one.
I think the link will do it! Thank you so much! Apologies about not knowing about it...

I do need to find a better way around the firewall though... my freebie vpn doesn't work anymore. :?