Failure to register account, server issues

Post your woes here and we will do our best to sort them out

Moderator: Admins

Anonyman

Failure to register account, server issues

Post by Anonyman » Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

I just purchased the Frozen Synapse Complete bundle, downloaded and installed the game. It asked me to create an account, so I entered a username, password, email address and copy-pasted in my product key. I was then told "Username or password incorrect", and then the "connecting to the server" messagebox reappeared and will not vanish, preventing me from changing any of the details I have entered or resubmitting the form. What should I do?
Anonyman

Re: Failure to register account, server issues

Post by Anonyman » Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm

I closed and reopened the game. My chosen username and password appeared in the login box, so I hit login - the same "username or password invalid" followed by a never-vanishing "contacting server" occurred. I closed, reopened, went to the "create account" section and re-entered my details - the game then informed me that my CD key was invalid or already used, both of which are impossible (I copy-pasted it once more from my email, so it was either 'used up' in my initial, failed registration or is being wrongly processed as invalid). What should I do now?
Scorpion0x17

Post by Scorpion0x17 » Thu May 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Email: support (at) mode7games (dot) com
trolling [verb]:
Posting with the intention of provoking a reaction.
Anonyman

Post by Anonyman » Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 pm

OK, will email them. Thanks!
Anonyman

Post by Anonyman » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Problem solved after being sent a new key and picking a different account name. Thanks!