ULTIMATE Street Beta Tournament

Organise tournaments and post results here

Moderator: Admins

wonderhero

Re: ULTIMATE Street Beta Tournament

Postby wonderhero » Sat May 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Zul you said 21st of May and today is the day so who play with whom ?
Zul

Postby Zul » Sat May 21, 2011 6:39 pm

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're off!

Quick Reminder: All players have 3 opponents and are the opponents of 3 challengers. You get/lose points for every match you win, no matter if you are Challenger or Opponent.

Example:
Challenger1: Opponent2, Opponent3, Opponent4.
Challenger2: Opponent1, Opponent3, Opponent4.
etc.
where Challenger1=Opponent1

Note: If you lost your points while fighting your opponents, have no fear, you still have a chance to remain in the game if you beat at least one of your challengers.
Note2: Due to us being only 7, the prize distribution has been altered. Modifications are:
* only 3rd challenger receives the 3rd prize.

Good luck everybody!!!!

Disclaimer: I am truly sorry for putting the list this late. Real life ftl.
Zul

Postby Zul » Sun May 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Please note that having someone in your opponents list while (you) being in theirs is classed as 2 matches, not as 1 (one match with you (challenger) vs opponent, one match with you (opponent) vs challenger).

Do not forget a very important rule: Only the VICTOR of the match places the result here, along with the game ID.

Edit (so I don't triple-post):

Zul vs kaffis (victory) - Game ID: 11539
wonderhero

Postby wonderhero » Mon May 23, 2011 3:37 pm

wonderhero vs Zolkowski - game ID: 11260

good game
Zul

Postby Zul » Tue May 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Zul vs. Hdfisise - game ID: 11457.

Unfortunately, due to it being the 24th of may, and having only 3 game results out of 21 matches, I regret to inform you that the tournament is canceled.

Thanks to fall for joining and for participating and hopefully a future tournament will have much more success than we did. Sorry guys. I don't blame anybody but myself for posting the first phase challenger list so late on May 21st and, thus, probably making some players think I bailed.
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 pm

We don't seem to have a good track record with tournaments - I'm going to be working on an in-built system to improve things.

Ian
icebrain

Postby icebrain » Tue May 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Omroth wrote:We don't seem to have a good track record with tournaments - I'm going to be working on an in-built system to improve things.

Yeah, way too few participants. I guess it's linked to the size of the community, but simply advertising tournaments in the client and make it easy to join them would help a lot.

After you read the Official Manual, check Frozen Synapse's Tactics & Strategy Guide, go further with the Advanced Mechanics for Multiplayer and beat all SP missions with the Campaign Walkthrough • Read the latest News

wonderhero

Postby wonderhero » Wed May 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Zul you should set more days between phases because many players have job and some of them have family and don't have time to play FS each day. It should be at least a week between phases and a month for entire tournament.
Also some players move slow like me :)

Return to “Tournaments”