[SURVEY] Tournaments - How do you like them ?

Organise tournaments and post results here

Moderator: Admins

icebrain

[SURVEY] Tournaments - How do you like them ?

Postby icebrain » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:00 pm

As soon as FS's tournament feature will be working I'll organise tournaments.
Until then I'm making this survey to find out what you guys like so that I can organise for you the best possible tourney.

Take the survey now !

1. What would be the ideal tournament for you ?
2. What bothered you the most in the FS tournaments you've been participating to ?
3. What is the most important thing for you in a tournament ?
4. What are your favourite game modes and types ?
5. If you're interested in a new game type, what would it be like ?
6. Would you participate in a tournament where half or more of the games have symmetrical maps ?
7. If you have never participated in a FS tournament, what would make you want to ?

After you read the Official Manual, check Frozen Synapse's Tactics & Strategy Guide, go further with the Advanced Mechanics for Multiplayer and beat all SP missions with the Campaign Walkthrough • Read the latest News

TrogdorJoshLein

Re: [SURVEY] Tournaments - How do you like them ?

Postby TrogdorJoshLein » Thu May 24, 2012 12:15 pm

1. opposite side starts and only charge and extermination.
2. can't find any damn tourneys
3. that it exists and doesnt require me registering on some website to get into.
4. extermination and charge. hostage is bad and while id like to get into the territory one i cant play a comp in it and dont want to add losses to me record to learn.
5. competitive coop or non direct combat and competition.
6. yes id prefer it
7. If some one friggin invited me into one. the only ones i find are those dlg ones that require hostage and secure (no thankyou). the only reason im commenting on this thread is cause i want to play a tourney against good players like myself. Please notify me either here or in game if you ever do create a tourney. my username in FS is TrogdorJoshLein
8. You should create a steam group. or something to send out notifications. I would join an FS steam group and assist running it as needed.
takecare

Re: [SURVEY] Tournaments - How do you like them ?

Postby takecare » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Return to “Tournaments”