Looking for tournaments?

Organise tournaments and post results here

Moderator: Admins

Ornithopter

Looking for tournaments?

Postby Ornithopter » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Apparently, there's an FS tournament community on DevGaming. All the currently running tournaments are already in progress and not accepting new players, but it looks like they start a new one almost every week on Sunday. Correction: Tournaments open for registration on Friday and play begins on Sunday.

Each 48 hour round of the single elimination tournaments consists of a dark disputed, light secure, and dark charge game against the same opponent to be played on UK1. Best of those 3 advances. (I cannot guarantee these rules will remain the same for all future tournaments; I don't make the rules.)
Last edited by Ornithopter on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyron

Re: Looking for tournaments?

Postby Cyron » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:43 am

Direct link to the FS tournies http://devgaming.net/tournaments.php?c= ... order=DESC

As you said, a new tourney starts each week. Well worth doing!
I-lvfluFfyBunnies

Postby I-lvfluFfyBunnies » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:04 am

I dont get why they choose these 3 modes for their tournament :(
TrogdorJoshLein

Postby TrogdorJoshLein » Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 am

nevermind
jpflex

Postby jpflex » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:16 pm

I have frozen synapse prime for ps vita. I am a competative player and would like to get into a tournament if even possible or atleast come across worthy and or challenging rivals. my rank is currently 8 place but would have been higher since so many game crashes forced me to quite numerous games to increase hurt my loosing record or people not finishing the game after months of waiting.

Also I will be creating a post on things i have sent mode 7 as to ideas that would be great to see on frozen synapse prime 2. For example engineers with a pistol who can place invisible laser trip sensor beams between narrow openings to explode on incoming unfriendlies, activate a weapon placed nearby, holographic friendly soldier decoys, drones to send out for scout and more

Return to “Tournaments”