Inpatient!

Chat about anything
CarrotOne

Inpatient!

Postby CarrotOne » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Tommorow I will finally get myself to a bank and insert cash so I can buy myself Frozen Synapse!
So basicly, wassup? All good? How is the game running?
ALl you favorit stories about it, all your griefs, your would be wins and everything you can think up to still my mind haha.

Yours truly, Carrot!
wonderhero

Re: Inpatient!

Postby wonderhero » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 am

What can I say, in the last 2 weeks the number of new players was growing so much so that it was necessary a new better server. So if your obsession with this game is going to slow down our new server, you are unwelcome here.
BTW I don't like "impatient" players 8)
cheers
CarrotOne

Postby CarrotOne » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:41 pm

wonderhero wrote:What can I say, in the last 2 weeks the number of new players was growing so much so that it was necessary a new better server. So if your obsession with this game is going to slow down our new server, you are unwelcome here.
BTW I don't like "impatient" players 8)
cheers

haha bah I say! And yeah I was massively tired when I wrote this thread so yeah.. impatient is the correct spelling I belive :)

Anyway I hope I wont slow it down to much :D (aslong as I ge a copy that is ;) )

Carrot
Kitsune

Postby Kitsune » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:08 pm

One cannot fault your enthusiasm, haha. (Your spelling, on the other hand... kidding kidding)

In all seriousness though, hope you enjoy your purchase! It's been a great game so far. You'll be making your own stories pretty soon. You already have someone to give the extra copy to?

Return to “Random Chat”