Final Mission Bug(s)

Post bug reports here

Moderator: Admins

Ratash

Final Mission Bug(s)

Postby Ratash » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:11 am

Three (3) times now I have been prevented from finishing the final single player mission at around turn 8. Once, I lost control of my players' ability to move, aim, shoot, etc. After starting again from scratch, and at around the same turn, my players completely disappeared and I lost the mission. Finally, on the third attempt, the game crashed altogether, again at around turn 8. When I rebooted and reloaded the campaign, my men were not where I left them and I only had 2 remaining instead of the 3 that had been ready to storm the center and win the campaign. The game then crashed after I saw the errant map, with a message box stating that the game had encountered a problem and needed to close. After rebooting, reloading the game, and clicking on the "resume campaign" button seven (7) times now, both in online and offline mode, the game consistently crashes, the same message box appears, and the game shuts down. I cannot get back to the single player campaign that contains my progress to even attempt another try at the final mission.

A very frustrating conclusion to an otherwise great gaming experience. I hope that a fix becomes available.

P.S. After trying a number of things to get the game to reload properly, I finally gave up and had to uninstall/reinstall to get it to run again.
All progress was lost :(

Is anyone is working on a patch to fix all the itemized bugs (?)

Shippy

Re: Final Mission Bug(s)

Postby Shippy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 am

I also had a similar problem, around turn 8 one of my shotgunners has a clear run into the centre. Unfortunately, when I submit my turn my shotgunner is mysteriously transformed into a machine gunner at another location with no orders. I'm subsequently seen and shot, mission failed.

VERY frustrating.

Return to “Bugs”