empty map on co-op mission

Post bug reports here

Moderator: Admins

xtrm

empty map on co-op mission

Postby xtrm » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello everybody, I registered here to submit a bug and hope that there is a solution for it. A friend and I are playing co-op and we are at the mission "Brightling Core: Stop the C..." (doesn't show more in the games list) and it is...well, empty basically, for both of us. We cannot see the map, there are no units and clicking anything like "next unit" doesn't help either. We already tried priming so that we lose to restart the mission, but the issue persists.

Is this a known issue/bug, and if so, is there any fix to it? We really enjoy the game and want to continue playing it. I don't know if the problem exists in the single player campaign aswell, I am 2-3 missions behind and it's tough to proceed :). I have added a picture of the bug. Thanks in advance.
Attachments
snp.jpg
snp.jpg (75.76 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
Sal Paradise

Re: empty map on co-op mission

Postby Sal Paradise » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Just wanted to say my co-op partner and I have the exact same issue. Tried restarting the mission twice, but we don't see a thing. How to progress in co-op now? :(

Also, we're both using steam.
xtrm

Postby xtrm » Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 am

This honestly is pathetic, where is the support here? They release this game for mobile platforms and crap, $$$, but can't reply to a serious bug that actually prevents people from continuing the game? Are you serious Mode7? Get this fixed please.
xtrm

Postby xtrm » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 am

Almost A YEAR has gone by, I posted in the HOTLINE topic, I mailed the support, no reaction at all, and the bug still exists. I have started another co-op game with the same friend (he has the Red addon aswell) and we just arrived at this mission and have the exact same problem. So now we have two savegames at this mission where we don't see jack and can't continue, and not a single person of the developers has even responded to it. I wonder what this forum is for, clearly this game has been abandoned ages ago. Impertinent.

Return to “Bugs”