New UK1 Server Bugs

Post bug reports here

Moderator: Admins

Kron-OS

New UK1 Server Bugs

Postby Kron-OS » Tue May 14, 2013 7:47 am

Hi there,

some minor things I noticed during the last couple of days:

(1) The status of my opponent shown ingame is most of the time completely wrong. Sometimes it says "here" when he is obviously offline. For example, I have two games against the same player. In one game it says he is "here", while in the other game he's said to be "offline". He's also not shown in the player-list under the "Online"-tab of the game.

(2) Probably related to (1): So far, in none of my games I was shown whether my opponent had done his turn or not. Instead, so far most of the time he was shown "offline" and once I committed I immediately was presented the outcome.

(3) Currently, none of my games shows that there is a new turn to be made by me, even though in most of them there is one. Also the "Online"-tab of the game says that there are "0 games which require turns", which is obviously wrong. First this only was the case for games started prior to the server update. Games freshly started where correctly included in the "require turn"-count. But one day later (me not having touched the corresponding games) none of them is included in the count anymore.

(4) When I load a game I was not part of (e.g., the current featured game), the player-stats in the upper right corner always shows myself as the green team (instead of the actual guy that played that game).

Cheers and keep up the good work!
Maetco

Re: New UK1 Server Bugs

Postby Maetco » Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 am

First things first. Thank you for the update the server is significantly faster.

I can confirm 1 - 3, 4 I haven't noticed. I would also like to add that I'm receiving zero email notifications as well.
Jimmeh
Forum Wrangler

Postby Jimmeh » Thu May 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Thanks for these bug reports. We hope to have these fixed within the next couple of hours.
xtrm

Postby xtrm » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 pm

How about looking into this game breaking bug?

Return to “Bugs”