Android beta

Post bug reports here

Moderator: Admins

shivoa

Android beta

Postby shivoa » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi,

Just some quick notes on the Android beta as installed via Humble App 1.3.3.

Nexus 4 (1184x768 usable screen), 4.2.2.

The login screen has really large characters for the username and password stars when entering those details, text boxes may have the wrong font information tied to them.
The 'Remember Me' option below it does not appear to do anything (check or unchecked the game does not remember the details).

Performance woes you seem to be aware of in the beta notes.

The texture for the weapon glow (below characters when the muzzle flash is triggered) doesn't appear to be there so is just a pure white square.

Great work, good to have unified servers for multiplayer.
ArchyInf

Re: Android beta

Postby ArchyInf » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:37 pm

I too enjoy the android version very much. Mobile works very well with the round based gameplay of fs.

Two suggestions/problems I have:
1. The resolution the game is rendered in should be selectable, at least with a simple scaling factor. I'm playing on a Nexus 10 which has a 2560x1600 display. It looks awesome but doesn't always run smoothly and drains the battery very fast.
2. As many tablets don't have mobile internet it would be very nice to be able to plan my round offline and sync them as soon as I get back online.
selfishflesh

Re: Android beta

Postby selfishflesh » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Cannot input text whatsoever on galaxy note 3 or galaxy note 10 tablet. Online completely unusable. Purchased through humble bundle. I had previouslu bought for ios, which works fine but I use my android more, especially when out and about.

Return to “Bugs”