Osama Compound

Moderator: Admins

Garrett_91

Osama Compound

Postby Garrett_91 » Fri May 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Get the map from, http://www.mediafire.com/?nxs6xirug4htuxz

Don't know if its set up correctly it should be configured where the green team has to defend and stop the red team from getting to the main house.
icebrain

Re: Osama Compound

Postby icebrain » Fri May 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Good idea to add something like an helicopter but I think you'll need to rework it. It is scaled too small compared to units, it looks like a carousel helicopter in which kids get. It has way too many diagonals and curves for being practicable, you could for example make the blades perpendicular to the walls. Of course you can very well just have it there for show but at least use a higher resolution image as the source, this one has been stretched and it worsened the result.

If the bottom area is supposed to be unaccessible (I don't know what the actual compound looks like) you should fill it with high walls so that we don't try to make a hole and move behind it.

Concerning the file, it should at least be a PNG because it's the only format we can import from, but it's best if you give us the .enc so that we can skip this step altogether. Finally providing the file directly on the forum (instead of an external host) makes it even faster for us.

There :-p those were my advices.
Attachments
osama coumpound by Garrett_91 rendered helicopter screenshot.jpeg
osama coumpound by Garrett_91 rendered helicopter screenshot.jpeg (84.88 KiB) Viewed 3114 times

After you read the Official Manual, check Frozen Synapse's Tactics & Strategy Guide, go further with the Advanced Mechanics for Multiplayer and beat all SP missions with the Campaign Walkthrough • Read the latest News

Garrett_91

Re: Osama Compound

Postby Garrett_91 » Sat May 28, 2011 12:23 am

Your supposed to be heading for the objective not trying to fly the helicopter :P

Return to “Modding”