Ace_Maps Public Places and More [reloaded]

Moderator: Admins

Ace_Rimmer

Ace_Maps Public Places and More [reloaded]

Postby Ace_Rimmer » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Ok, reposting this thread since it's gonna get lost in the General subforum. See here.

Ace_Rimmer wrote:I'm making maps of public places and thought I'd share them as I go... (click on the title for the map) I'll be adding more like office floor, two story building (two maps within a map separated by two hallways representing stairs and one 'elevator'), subdivision, and maybe a parking lot.

Forest: (Trees with some bushes, fallen log, etc)

Navigate through the woods with your shot guns blazin' and grenades smokin', but watch out for that tree! (or rather, the enemy sneaking up behind it)

2x Shot Gun
1 Grenadier

Public park:

Nice day for a picnic? Watch as your tax money goes up in flames in this wonderful public park with water fountain, lovely rows of bushes, and statuesque columns.

1 Machine Gun
1 Sniper
1 Shot Gun (for those "oops, didn't see you hiding in the roses" moments)
1 Rocket Launcher

Second level of Mall: (open atrium in the middle) Think of the two entrances at escalators/stairs and the half height wall the rail. There's a full height wall nearly all the way around so you can just shot from a shop into the atrium or from the atrium to a shop (except the corners).

Think trips to the mall are hectic? Wait till you're running around with a team of crack commandos chasing another team of crack commandos, and they're not there for the shoe sale.

2x Machine Gun
1 Shot Gun

Tank Charge While your best tank battalion has a Mexican Standoff with your enemies best tank battalion, have fun playing 'Tag' on the ground. Of course, you left Base far behind, so don't stand still too long.

2x Machine Gun
1 Grenadier

Tunnel O Doom There's nowhere to hide! Camping in tunnels is not good for your health. I made sure that most pathways are long enough that both ends are out of Shot Gun range so you can't just sit there waiting (plus the fact the enemy can come from behind). And if you think you can protect both points of approach, Mr. Grenade will be happy to join the party.

It's cramped and there's no way out, but at least you can blow any rats you find into tiny little bits. Tunnel O Doom says it all, it's a tunnel, and you're doomed.

2x Shot Gun
1 Grenadier

FS D-Day, revised That's right, you have just stormed the beach and need to clean house. Or, was it your beach just got invaded and you need to remove the contaminant faster than an oil company can plug a oil line? Either way, have fun in this unique and challenging beach assault version of Frozen Synapse.

Nest Team:
4x Machine Gun
1 Sniper
1 Grenadier

Beach Team:
8x Machine Gun
2x Grenadier

Bunker Buster This stronghold can take three direct hits from a rocket without being breached (four to open a hole). See if you can prevent penetration before it's too late!

Bunker Team:
3x Snipers
2x Machine Guns

Armored Truck Team:
2x Rocket Launchers
1x Shot Gun
1x Machine Gun

Bank Heist That's right, there's a major burglary in progress and you're right in the middle of the action. Will the hostages make it out alive? Will the thieves make it out alive? Will the police force make it out alive? You decide!

Criminal Team:
7x Shot Gun
2x Machine Gun

Police/SWAT:
3x Snipers
6x Machine Gun (initially two teams of 3)
4x Shot Gun (regular police)
5x HOSTAGES (inside the bank)

Mini War Yep, you get a mini battalion, almost no cover, and lot's of fireworks... (variety is the spice of life, right?)

8x Machine Gun
4x Shot Gun
4x Grenadier
2x Rocket Launcher
1 Sniper

yohkun

Re: Ace_Maps Public Places and More [reloaded]

Postby yohkun » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 am

Hi, could you repost your last version of "Bank Heist" please, the link is dead...
ptzlm

Postby ptzlm » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Could you post all of those in 1 pack?
icebrain

Postby icebrain » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Links are dead. If anyone kept a copy please send it to me, I'll put it on my site for everyone.

After you read the Official Manual, check Frozen Synapse's Tactics & Strategy Guide, go further with the Advanced Mechanics for Multiplayer and beat all SP missions with the Campaign Walkthrough • Read the latest News

Return to “Modding”