Ragdoll's Sound Replacement pack

Moderator: Admins

Ragdoll

Ragdoll's Sound Replacement pack

Postby Ragdoll » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Howdy, folks.
Do you ever get bored of the lackluster sounds in Frozen Synapse? Well, say no more! (Nudge nudge)
My sound replacement pack replaces almost all the weapon sounds (Everything but the rocket launcher fire sounds), all the ricochets, and all the music for a lovely good time with more powerful sounds and better music.
To install, simply place the 'Frozen Synapse' folder in the 'Common' folder of your steam account. When it asks to overwrite, say yes.
These sounds are clientside only and won't give you any advantage at all when playing besides being orgasms for your ears.
Download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L8R2O8ZQ (zip file)
icebrain

Re: Ragdoll's Sound Replacement pack

Postby icebrain » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey this is cool !, I thought of doing something similar.

After you read the Official Manual, check Frozen Synapse's Tactics & Strategy Guide, go further with the Advanced Mechanics for Multiplayer and beat all SP missions with the Campaign Walkthrough • Read the latest News

Grant

Postby Grant » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 am

A suggestion:
Could somebody link to a (youtube) video that demonstrates this sound pack?

I didn't think the included sounds were lackluster, but I'd be curious to compare.
keenerd

Postby keenerd » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:35 am

I'd like to know more about what went into making the sounds and music.

The one nice thing about the stock sound effects is their variety. In your pack, the grenade bounces sound exactly the same. Stock, the bounces are different pitches. Ditto for most of the other effects. The worst is the sniper sounds, they are all the same exact file.

I like the music though. (It is from NeoTokyo.)
ComboBreaker

Postby ComboBreaker » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:42 pm

200 mb is a lot to download : and Im not sure if I want to change in-game soundtracks...Or is it weapon sounds only?

Return to “Modding”