Exporting levels/Convert enc to PNG

Moderator: Admins

Fedora.Pirate

Exporting levels/Convert enc to PNG

Postby Fedora.Pirate » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 am

Is there a way to export levels/enc files to PNG files.

I had a plan to create custom symtrical levels that were fun by using the Skirmish generator to create two (or even one) small levels; flip them then place them next to each other. But alas I cannot figure out a way to do this; is it possible, does anyone know?

Cheers.
icebrain

Re: Exporting levels/Convert enc to PNG

Postby icebrain » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Fedora.Pirate wrote:Is there a way to export levels/enc files to PNG files.

Nope. What you can do is go in terrain edition mode to flatten the walls and take a screenshot. Then in your favourite painting program get rid of the background and change the walls colour, then eventually vectorize them.

Fedora.Pirate wrote:I had a plan to create custom symtrical levels that were fun by using the Skirmish generator to create two (or even one) small levels; flip them then place them next to each other. But alas I cannot figure out a way to do this; is it possible, does anyone know?

Skirmish generator won't generate symmetrical levels. You can flip anything in your paint program of course.

Let me know once you have levels to share, I'll add them to my site.

After you read the Official Manual, check Frozen Synapse's Tactics & Strategy Guide, go further with the Advanced Mechanics for Multiplayer and beat all SP missions with the Campaign Walkthrough • Read the latest News

Return to “Modding”