Turnover happening for no reason

For general discussion of Frozen Cortex.

Moderator: Admins

Noonzilla

Turnover happening for no reason

Post by Noonzilla » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Two games where a turnover happens when a team is about to run the ball into the endzone.

1st play, 4th turn. I throw the ball into the endzone. My bot will get there easily. Load up the play and the only option to click is "Next" which causes a turnover with the score still at 2-0

Again, 1st play, 4th turn. Liogal's bot scores in the endzone but somehow it's a turnover with the score still at 2-0. It should say 9-0. Not sure what Liogal saw?
Liogal

Re: Turnover happening for no reason

Post by Liogal » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Noonzilla wrote:17962
Again, 1st play, 4th turn. Liogal's bot scores in the endzone but somehow it's a turnover with the score still at 2-0. It should say 9-0. Not sure what Liogal saw?
What I saw when planning and can see now in replay is that my bot doesn't reach the endzone at 4th turn but almost do. I was surprised, thought that controls were bugged when I could then only hit Next or something like this and another play starting ...
Frozen Endzone: Liogal
Challonge!: Liogal
Frozen Synapse: Nildo
Jythier

Re: Turnover happening for no reason

Post by Jythier » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:47 am

This happened to me once and I did get the points. And then it just happened again, I'll have to check on whether I got the points.

Game 18264. I get a quick turnover, I run, he doesn't tackle me, new play the next turn with me on the ball.