(Steam versions have already been patched with a fix for the Knockout Easy continue crash - you'll need to restart your Knockout Easy games)
There's a patch due this evening which addresses the following issues:
- 64 bit version have been added for OSX and Linux which should fix most crashing issues.
- Memory usage has been optimised on those platforms so OSX and Linux should be stable on 32 bit machines. (If you are still having issues please play at a lower resolution)
- Fixed no-turn-break-in-long-run problems in multiplayer
- Fixed issue where defender getting to the ball first in Duplicate was not recorded as a turnover
- Added message to clarify when the Ball Carrier is in a cul-de-sac.
Apologies for these early issues guys.
For general discussion of Frozen Cortex.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users