MP League/Team... at somepoint

For general discussion of Frozen Cortex.

Moderator: Admins

Steffan

MP League/Team... at somepoint

Postby Steffan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello.

I am an administrator of a gaming community but as of yet have no one to play Frozen Cortex with. A sad tale indeed. The prospect of being able to set-up and play multi-player leagues with a group of friends is incredibly exciting for me and unsurprisingly I cannot wait for that to come.

I believe my in-game name is Steffan so you can find me there to add me as a friend but I guess I was wondering if anyone was interested in building up a bit more. Here is a link to the gaming community http://54egaming.com/

I'd quite like to set-up a network of Frozen Cortex players, so to eventually have a section of that website dedicated to Frozen Cortex, on which we can taunt each other on results and so on. We could even then challenge other clans/teams to a Frozen Cortex match, say a 5v5 (5 individual matches) for clan glory.

Hopefully this appeals to some people and we can start planning things.

Thanks,
Steffan
Jythier

Re: MP League/Team... at somepoint

Postby Jythier » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:44 am

I'm not sure we have the numbers interested in league/tournament play to separate out into different leagues. Maybe. I don't know. Hope we do. Hope I get to play in one.
M1N1M3

Postby M1N1M3 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm always interested in league/tournaments.

Previously, tournaments have been run through threads on here (although the last one kind of flopped, because of a buggy update) and have usually been quite entertaining. I think when the MP tournament update eventually gets pushed it will make organising them a lot easier and with the influx of new players since the games official release it shouldn't be too hard to spark up some interest.
BigBobr99

Postby BigBobr99 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 pm

I'm dying to be in one! Had some major fun participating in Frozen Synapse Leagues back in the day. Can't wait for the feauture to be implemented in Cortex. Sign me up! Steam nick is the same.
Steffan

Postby Steffan » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:11 am

Excellent. I will add you on steam when I get to ky pc tomorrow night.

Ye hopefully numbers will pick up. Since my original post I have found a couple of people, through networking in the Star Citizen world, who also have the game...The network slowly grows.

The Network. Once I set my mind on something I'm then pretty determined to make it work. Gonna be fun.
Steffan

Postby Steffan » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:17 pm

I have set-up a steam group.

https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/? ... 900d8859d8

We will be able to see who is online which will makes things easier in the long-run. Slowly building the infrastructure...
Jythier

Postby Jythier » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:59 pm

That link isn't any good.
BigBobr99

Postby BigBobr99 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:38 am

I guess that's the correct link. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheFCN

Return to “General”