Getting challenged in multiplayer out of the blue

For general discussion of Frozen Cortex.

Moderator: Admins

kmacku

Getting challenged in multiplayer out of the blue

Postby kmacku » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:11 pm

If my little multiplayer icon is red, I don't expect to get challenged to games. In fact, I don't want to get challenged to games. Please disable the feature that allows people like this user Warinblag to challenge everyone online to a game, whether or not they're on his friends list, or have ever even met him before, if they are not currently looking for matches.
BigBobr99

Re: Getting challenged in multiplayer out of the blue

Postby BigBobr99 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:16 pm

There is a hide feature that lets you hide games you don't want to start. I believe there is no other way to deal with it, since all online players are visible and may be challenged directly by any player.
Jythier

Postby Jythier » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:09 pm

If I'm online, I expect to get challenged to games. I WANT to get challenged to games. Please disable the feature that allows people to log on without challenging me to a game, whether I'm online or not!
kmacku

Postby kmacku » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:29 am

Jythier wrote:If I'm online, I expect to get challenged to games. I WANT to get challenged to games. Please disable the feature that allows people to log on without challenging me to a game, whether I'm online or not!

That's great. Call of Duty is that way.
Jythier

Postby Jythier » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:40 am

Why would I want to play a game like that?

I wouldn't mind a switch that allows you to stop accepting challenges from non-friends or something. That might help you while still allowing me to get challenges.
BigBobr99

Postby BigBobr99 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:36 am

Jythier wrote:I wouldn't mind a switch that allows you to stop accepting challenges from non-friends or something.

I'll second that.

Return to “General”