First, a big thanks for supporting us by purchasing the beta. We are hugely excited for this game - both as it is now and the plans we have for the full release - and we need your support to get there.
(We will shortly be making available the "staging beta", a weekly snapshot of our current development which uses a different server and is not generally polished, for anyone who wishes to help test and give feedback on our new stuff as it's being developed. The updates we release for the main beta will be fully polished and tested)
We have a big update planned for February with the following features:
- Player stats including speed, blocking, strength, evade, resilience, burst, interception, catching, throwing stats
- Edit your own team with player stats and challenge other people's teams online
- Redesigned and polished Handball mode. Handball is quite a lot different from "Endzone" as it's a longer-form mode with interceptions and turnovers and end-to-end action. There is currently an alpha version of Handball in the beta
- Easy-to-use playfield editor
- Game mode editor
- Timed turns
- Loads of new tackle and celebration animations
- Loads of bug fixes and little tweaks
(A lot of these are already in the staging beta and will be available to play with very soon).
After that, our plans for updates leading to the full release include:
- Full single player campaign with an in-depth story
- Customise your players with different armour and animations and a facial animation editor
- Customise your "home stadium" with trophies, stadium furniture, special announcer voices, scoreboard graphics
- Several more multiplayer game modes
Linux and OSX in Spring next year
iPad, PS4 planned but nothing concrete yet.