Cannot prime: teleported after pickup cul-de-sac ball

Bug reports and technical support for Frozen Cortex.

Moderator: Admins

Keithustus

Cannot prime: teleported after pickup cul-de-sac ball

Postby Keithustus » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Play 10 of a season game:

I was defending and had taken possession with a good lead of bout 15-0. On my third pass, I threw it forward into a cul-de-sac, and had another player of mine chase after it. I thought a defender nearby would rush for it, but he remained still blocking a route near the cul-de-sac.

Play 11:
My player picked up the ball. The defender between the cul-de-sac and the endzone did not move.

Play 12 (final play unless overtime):

PLAN:
Per the instruction not to give orders to a ballcarrier in a cul-de-sac, I did not. The rest of the player I told to move as normal.

ACTION:
Instead of auto-running toward the endzone as is normal when in a cul-de-sac, the ballcarrier did absolutely nothing. The highlights cam just frozen on him and did nothing for 5-10 seconds. I think the other players moved, but I'm not sure. Then it moved to the next play.

Play 13 (Overtime, which shouldn't exist since I have the lead and the ball):

PLAN:
Somehow, my ballcarrier was transported into a spot in the middle of the map, near the bottom endzone. Looks like all I would need to do to end the game was rush him forward into a defender. It does not allow me to pass, only run. I gave him directions to run up into the endzone.

ACTION:

Absolutely nothing happened. Then "the next play" loads. Repeat at "Play 13 (Overtime)"

How did I end this game? I would load it to Youtube for examination but he messed-up plays are skipped when I try to watch the replays.
Omroth
Site Admin

Re: Cannot prime: teleported after pickup cul-de-sac ball

Postby Omroth » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Wow, this sounds broken - I really need the saves from this game if you still have them - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10494

Ian
Keithustus

Re: Cannot prime: teleported after pickup cul-de-sac ball

Postby Keithustus » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Did I submit everything correctly? I put the two folders in my "LVRandomStandard" folder into a zip and attached it.
Attachments
cannotprime.zip
(188.85 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Return to “Technical Support”