Ugly handball bug

Bug reports and technical support for Frozen Cortex.

Moderator: Admins

adiabatic

Ugly handball bug

Post by adiabatic » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Hello! First off I just want to point out that I'm enjoying the game immensely so far! Just doing my part in reporting the bugs I see :p

I know handball is in late alpha right now but I think this is worth reporting. Game #4207, myself vs. Sertun. He basically throws a hail mary pass to the endzone and it's a chase to the ball between his offensive player and three of my defensive players. In all my sims he got to the ball first, so it was more or less a clear cut win for him as there was no way for me to beat his guy there. So we both prime up and the turn plays out. Sure enough, the ball lands in the endzone and his guy is the first there to pick it up, at that point it should be game over and he should win. However, one of my guys is literally one step behind him, tackles him right as he picks it up in the endzone (which in handball means my guy now has the ball), and it counts as a touchdown for ME. Even though he picked the ball up first. And even though it was in HIS endzone.

EDIT: Also something I just noticed, in the cinematic video for Turn 3 (the final turn where I tackled him in his endzone and "won"), it actually shows my opponent scoring the touchdown and celebrating, my defenders no where near him.