Page 1 of 1
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:33 pm
My thread for bugs/thoughts.
1. UI issue
This might sound nuts but if I'm playing an AI game and I click to go out into the menus... how do I get back to the AI game?
2. Ball colour
As mentioned elsewhere, the ball is really hard to see because it's grey on grey.
3. Skirmish with my online team
Assume this functionality isn't working yet? I just get an error.
I've had two freeze ups so far. Is there a crash dump file I can send that will help the devs?
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:01 pm
Just had another freeze-up while playing an AI match.
Again I ask - is there a crash dump file or anything I can send to help with these crashes?
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:25 pm
I can't believe no-one responded to this.
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:20 am
1. Currently there is no way to resume an AI game, sorry. I think that is something that might be added with the single player update.
2. We agree that the ball can be hard to see and we're going to improve that.
3. Thanks for letting us know.
4. Not by default. If you'd like to help us by enabling crash reporting please follow this guide published by GitHub – https://help.github.com/articles/getting-a-crash-dump
Please be aware that turning this on can quite quickly use up a lot of disk space.
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:12 am
Regarding the crash dump - I thought there would be some kind of dump or log generated by the game I could use. Sure I've seen people post some event logs or similar on here? Thanks for the link but I don't have that much hd space so probably won't use that method.
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:37 pm
Oh right yes. There's a file called console.log that can sometimes be useful.
It used to be stored in the same directory as the game but now it should be in
- Windows: C:\Users\<your Windows username>\AppData\Roaming\FrozenCortex
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/FrozenCortex
- Linux: ~/.local/share/FrozenCortex
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm
Thank you sir
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:19 pm
Apologies, I posted some bugs in the main forum instead of in here. Links below:
Turnovers happening out of the blue: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10299
Simulation not matching what actually happens: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10300