M1N1M3

Moderator: Admins

M1N1M3

M1N1M3

Postby M1N1M3 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Team Customisation within a League
Found in Story Mode

• When the league first starts, your players are nerfed and the total energy is at 0. This doesn't matter though because you can tweak all the stats back to 0 and still end up with 0 energy. You can also uncheck the "Limited Energy" check box (which probably shouldn't be there) and max out all the stats.
    Edit: When I tried to start the first match with a modified team the game crashed. When I reload and continue story mode, the game tries to load the first match and crashes again. I started a new story mode and now can't view my players stats at all. I think if the player stats are probably meant to be viewable but not editable in story mode?

• On the "Customise Team" screen, if I select "Load Team", I can load a previously saved team. When I click "Done" and then go back to the "Customise Team" screen, the old team information is displayed. If I update the team manually, the changes are kept.
Omroth
Site Admin

Re: M1N1M3

Postby Omroth » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Hey M1N1M3 - can I ask you how you got to the screen which allows you to tweak the stats of your players?
M1N1M3

Postby M1N1M3 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi,

Just moved into a new place and don't have the internet setup yet (I'm at work currently so I can't test atm).

Off the top of my head I think it has to do with editing your multiplayer team first before going into single player, Try this;
- Launch the game
- Go to options and select Edit Team
- Go back
- Go to single player and start a new single player league.
- Go through the events until you get to the team customization one.
- Click Customize Team and it should take you to the edit team screen.
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Thanks M1N1M3. I'm still unable to replicate that - when you get back up and running if you could try and rep. it that would be great.

Ian
M1N1M3

Postby M1N1M3 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi Ian,

I'm back online now. I've updated to the staging2 branch but I am still able to to get to the stat window in singleplayer. I may have missed a step in my previous instructions;

After selecting "Customise Multiplayer Team" from the options menu, you need to select "Open Stat Window". Then when you start a new single player story mode and go to customise your single player team, the edit stat window screen is the first one that shows.

M1N1M3
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:15 am

Hah, duh - great bug. Thanks M1N1M3.

Ian

Return to “Single Player Bug Reports”