Bucs

Moderator: Admins

Bucs

Bucs

Postby Bucs » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:23 pm

I was able to throw the ball over high obstacle(in test phase). AI had the ball so i didn't have chance to prime it.

http://tinypic.com/r/2nvrwqx/8
Bucs

Re: Bucs

Postby Bucs » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:36 am

My computer crashed and it caused some issues.

- When my computer crashed i was in Global Cortex League menu, but after the crash it went to end play of my latest game.

- Records of every team were reseted although my last game still counted. I lost my players bought from robot market, but i didn't lose any money.

- Menu looks different. http://tinypic.com/r/4t7y9j/8
Bucs

Postby Bucs » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:02 am

This one was painful to test. Luckily this was only second game of the season.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u4hsty/8

Like i expected, when primed my player did not throw the ball and red player tackled him.

saves.rar
Global Cortex League
(112.4 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:24 am

Bucs can you be more descriptive of exactly what happened there?

Also, did you send me those saves when the match finished or as soon as you encountered the problem?

Thanks,
Ian
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:24 am

And why did you expect that to happen?
Bucs

Postby Bucs » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 am

Omroth wrote:Bucs can you be more descriptive of exactly what happened there?

Also, did you send me those saves when the match finished or as soon as you encountered the problem?

Thanks,
Ian

Save file is same time as the screenshot. Right after it happened and before i primed.

In test phase i made the ballcarrier pass the ball and then move little bit to block the red player. When i ran the scenario(not prime) ballcarrier first ran then threw the pass. When primed ballcarrier just ran and did not throw the ball.

Omroth wrote:And why did you expect that to happen?

I have had experiences when test phase and what actually happens are not the exactly same.

Edit: Death star? This bug is new one and from another game. http://tinypic.com/r/2rdffwp/8
Attachments
saves.rar
Right after the bug happened. Global Cortex League.
(112.67 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:19 pm

This is pretty important - can you try and describe the kind of things you do when you see a difference like this in testing vs outcome? As much detail as possible please.

Ian
Bucs

Postby Bucs » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Omroth wrote:This is pretty important - can you try and describe the kind of things you do when you see a difference like this in testing vs outcome? As much detail as possible please.

Ian

I can't go much more specific than that. My English is not that great. If you have any specific questions i can try to answer. Or i could go back to that save, if that is possible and record video.

Bucs wrote:I have had experiences when test phase and what actually happens are not the exactly same.

If you were referring to this. It is not that i have this happen every game. I have had only two bugs like this during this SP beta. Although in the first bug(my first post) i could not see the end result, but i assume that game would not let me pass over high obstacle. Usually these bugs happen when i try the limit where i can pass or how far i can move before the opponent can block/tackle me. But that is just my theory, it seems to be pretty random, it is not something i can replicate and abuse.
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:35 pm

I appreciate that, thanks Bucs. I'll see if I can reproduce it on that one.

Return to “Single Player Bug Reports”