Update on our plans

Moderator: Admins

Omroth
Site Admin

Update on our plans

Postby Omroth » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:02 am

Hey guys. This is our schedule:

Thursday: Final beta released to the main branch, will release a new trailer and try and get some buzz about it.
Two weeks after that: we'll respond to bug reports and single player balance issues (is the game waaaay too hard for people or whatever - we have done some balancing based on your feedback for this build)
Full release Feb 17th

A couple of notes:

1. The final beta will be basically feature complete apart from Youtube uploading and Multiplayer Leagues (more on that below).

2. I'm still unsure if Multiplayer Leagues will make it into the official release, or will need to wait until a big update. They're mostly there but I don't want to release them in a buggy state.

3. This game has been quite the journey to make, and you guys have been completely instrumental in getting it to where it is now. Our team is extremely proud of this game - thank you for helping us to make it.

4. We'll be supporting the game with quite a few free updates in the months after release, and we will respond to large issues *quickly*. When Frozen Synapse was released we were a tiny team and we weren't able to respond to big issues as quickly as we should have. Now we have two people who will be dedicated to testing and releasing updates.

5. Please continue to make bug reports and give feedback.

Thanks,
Ian
shatteredomega

Re: Update on our plans

Postby shatteredomega » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Good luck!

Will all the features of the various special editions (Mega/Ultimate Editions etc.) be available in the final beta, or the final version?
Cheshyr

Postby Cheshyr » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Let us know how we can help! This is gonna be awesome.
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:31 pm

shatteredomega, everything should be in the final beta... I believe.

Ian

Return to “Single Player Bug Reports”