SP bugs

Moderator: Admins

Noonzilla

SP bugs

Postby Noonzilla » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Hey, playing single player and enjoying it so far. Couple of bugs though, both illustrated in the attached game files.

First one - both teams are in blue! Ouch.

Second one - since the second game I've played tonight, there have been no cinematic replays. System just skips straight to the next turn and I have to manually replay the turn to see what happened.

Both bugs happening in the same game, have attached the map dir. I'm playing the normal league (no knockout)
Attachments
LVLeagueDefault.rar
(97.17 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Omroth
Site Admin

Re: SP bugs

Postby Omroth » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 am

Thanks Noonzilla - will check this out.

Ian
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:16 am

Just to confirm a suspicion: does this happen directly after watching a Full Replay, Play Replay, or Match Replay by any chance?

Ian
Noonzilla

Postby Noonzilla » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:18 pm

I believe I did watch the full replay of my first match yes. From then on, no cinematic outcomes...
Noonzilla

Postby Noonzilla » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Might as well continue my queries in the same thread.

Call me a n00b who hasn't been reading the forums recently but I have noticed what seems to be a new mechanic: players will continue their runs until the turn is over, even if you haven't instructed them to do so.
e.g. I run the ball to a 2-point zone and stop - in what I assume is a safe position. However on priming the play and watching it play out, the player actually continues his run past the 2-point zone "stopping point" and tries to make it to the endzone by the shortest route possible. In certain cases this has been beneficial (i.e. when the AI hasn't covered the endzone - yay) however in other cases it results in my player running straight into a tackle instead of stopping where I instructed him to. Is this part of the game now or is it a bug?
Omroth
Site Admin

Postby Omroth » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Hey.

This is a difference in rules between SP and MP. In SP, a run must end in the endzone. (I would prefer to have this rule for MP as well in all honesty, but it's too unbalanced for O and not fun for D).

An actual rule change for MP is that the running turn ends when the ball carrier's plans end rather than after a specific time. (Well, if he has a very long plan it still ends after that time)

Ian
Noonzilla

Postby Noonzilla » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:24 pm

Okay thanks, got it =)
Noonzilla

Postby Noonzilla » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:55 pm

I have a player with the "Zip" stat. Picture attached.

What is this? He also has release and throw-speed so it doesn't seem to be just a mis-naming. Can't see this stat anywhere else in the game.
Attachments
zip.PNG
zip.PNG (24.15 KiB) Viewed 1328 times
Neofelis

Postby Neofelis » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Noonzilla wrote:I have a player with the "Zip" stat. Picture attached.

What is this? He also has release and throw-speed so it doesn't seem to be just a mis-naming. Can't see this stat anywhere else in the game.

Omroth mentioned earlier here that there are some stats in the campaign that are not used in multiplayer. (You actually even quoted the zip part here.)
Noonzilla

Postby Noonzilla » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Thanks Neo, yes I remember that convo now. Didn't realise it had made it into the game - it's the first and only time I've seen it so far.

Return to “Single Player Bug Reports”